Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update after Surgery



Well we came home from New Hampshire on Tuesday and I went to the doctor on Wednesday. He had a full schedule but cancelled things and got me right in the next morning for surgery. He said he hadn't seen such a break and I had done a right good job. I am still on crutches but they have added a little scooter to my getting around. I no longer have a cast they took it off yesterday but I have a huge black boot that I can take off and on. The stitches don't come out until the 28th of March so I am still not taking full showers yet. Here are a few pictures if you can stand them. I am black and blue all the way up my leg.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Mom, that looks terrible!!! You poor women. And maybe you shouldn't advertise you still can't shower (just kidding, we all know your super clean). I hope you are feeling better soon, and you'll have some awesome scars.

Mike said...

Wow. You should definitely sue. Where did you say this happened?

Rod's classroom

Rod's classroom

More of Rod's School

More of Rod's School

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Rod and Michelle Land

Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.