Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sad News!


Well after going to the doctor Monday I am more discourage. First he couldn't remove the stitches because there is still alot of swelling. He is concerned if the swelling doesn't go down then we definitely might be looking at blood clots. Then last night I got on to read about what I am really looking at time wise. First off I have never broken a bone but what I found out I not only broke my ankle but I did it in the worst way it could be done to the most extreme. I am looking at a very long recovery and the fashion boot and scooter are going to be my friends for a longer time. I thought when I first did this 6 weeks and I will be back to new. Well I will not be going back to work next week as I had thought and maybe not for the whole month of April. Here is Nathan trying to make Grandma Smile.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hang in there Mom!

Rod's classroom

Rod's classroom

More of Rod's School

More of Rod's School

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Rod and Michelle Land

Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.