Hey I have just found out a way to get down the shopping isle fasting. Although I have only been to one store that was Walgreens to get more medication. I thought I was tough and could do it on just advil but guess what the bad dreams and weird loopy feeling will just have to go a little longer. I keep wanting to go back to work but Larry takes me out for a ride in the car and after a half hour I am ready to come back home. I hope this gets better.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Everyone needs one of these.
Hey I have just found out a way to get down the shopping isle fasting. Although I have only been to one store that was Walgreens to get more medication. I thought I was tough and could do it on just advil but guess what the bad dreams and weird loopy feeling will just have to go a little longer. I keep wanting to go back to work but Larry takes me out for a ride in the car and after a half hour I am ready to come back home. I hope this gets better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rod's classroom
More of Rod's School
Shawn in Virginia City, MT
Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.
2 comments:
You just need a bell to warn people your coming and your all set. Although my kids would say..."you need a helmet to ride that grandma."
Tell Larry I think we can mount a V-Twin to that without too much effort.
Post a Comment