Monday, February 1, 2010
Sugarland
Well Dad and I decided to step out of our comfort zone a little bit. The district offered discounted tickets to Sugarland. So I called Dad one day and told him I had our Valentines gift bought. I bought 2 tickets to Sugarland that will be coming to Boise on May 6th. I am really excited and hope by then Dad will be able to handle the crowd. I have seats so that we are on the last row and the end so hopefully that will work for him. I really love that group and so does Dad. I think in 37 years we have been to maybe 2 concerts so this will make number 3. Will keep you updated. I really am excited about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rod's classroom
More of Rod's School
Shawn in Virginia City, MT
Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.
1 comment:
I LOVE sugarland, you will love the concert. If you don't like your seats try to move once the concert starts. Mike did that at the Josh Groban concert and we sat with seats between us and our legs propped up on the chairs in front of us. So comfy.
Post a Comment