Sunday, August 17, 2008

WE FINALLY MADE IT!

Yes we have joined the bloggers. Dad and I enjoy so much reading all of you kids we decided to join the group. Today is Sunday and Dad and I had to talk in church. I think we can say it was a success because we felt good about it and others made comments.


Well the decision to buy or not to buy a new car. We really would like something comfortable to ride in on trips. We love the truck but gas prices have kept us home more than we would like. So what's the vote?


I hope I can do as well as you kids have at keeping it up although we don't have the same amount of photos to add. So ours might not include too many.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I'm glad we finally got this going for you. Welcome to the blog world! Oh, and I think you should buy a red Mazda 3. Hey, we've got one for you!!!!!

Laura said...

Yeah, It will be so nice to keep up with you. Although I will warn you, blogging gets addicting. I just love adding new post and any time something happens I think, "quick snap a photo for my blog"

Rod's classroom

Rod's classroom

More of Rod's School

More of Rod's School

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Rod and Michelle Land

Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.