Friday, August 22, 2008
Building Muscles
Well Dad has been praying for service opportunities so last Monday he got the blessing to go and help Brother Lee cut up some wood. The next thing I know he calls me at work and has ordered two cords. So here it is Friday night, Mike and Laura's anniversary of 10 years and I have worked all week and ready for some relaxation and we are in front of our house splitting wood. Wow we are never going to get all of this wood in the wood shed. I think by the time we are done we will have two years worth. Well after working for two hours while dad takes the splitter back I began the process of stacking the wood. When that project was finished for tonight we went to Pac Out for a good old hamberger which we split, an order of fries and two milkshakes. Wow was it a good dinner. Then the hot tub was beconning us to get in. Which we didn't mind since we were sore and hot. It was fun and we enjoyed talking to Laura on the phone prior to getting in. This weekend is the Twin Falls Temple dedication. It will be a neat experience because San and Max will get to attend. They all went down to the open house. Dad and I didn't make it but the other kids got to go. More muscles to build this week as we finish the wood pile, any volunteers looking for blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rod's classroom
More of Rod's School
Shawn in Virginia City, MT
Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.
No comments:
Post a Comment