Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mamma Mia

Well tonight was birthday night for Delores and I. We went to the spaghetti factory for dinner and then to see Mamma Mia. Wow I loved it what a chick flick. It was so much fun to go and see with your best friend I can hardly wait to take dad. Dad spent the day helping Brother Lee split wood with some other members of the ward. Now two cords of wood are being delivered to our house tomorrow. We have our work cut out for us. Talk to Grandma Willis tonight and she isn't doing very well. She has arthritis in her neck and can't move it. Carla took her into the hospital early this morning. I think she is getting older and working at the school 4 days a week might be too much. Well that was the happenins for the day. Teachers come on duty tomorow so the fun is really beginning and the kids on Monday. Well this summer went by fast. Well we will see what is ahead for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am so jealous you saw Mamma Mia, I have been dying to go. I hope Grandma will be okay, she should slow down. Good luck with school, did you get some back to school outfits?

Rod's classroom

Rod's classroom

More of Rod's School

More of Rod's School

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Rod and Michelle Land

Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.