After Chris's family left Christmas eve dad and I opened our presents from each other. We did this so that we could get up early and go to the children's home to visit. Dad got a weathervane which he loves for the shed,clothes, shoes, nose and ear trimmer. I got clothes, purse, silicone baking wear, book and utinsels. We got a Magic Bullit with grandma Willis's money for us. Chris and Erin gave us a new star for out tree since the one we had didn't light up anymore. We got out wonderful famiy picture calendar from all of the children. Erin made me a beautiful watch with beads that she has learned to do. Larry got books from both Chris and Ryan. I got Christmas earrings from Tiffany, Ryan and the kids. Laura's family had sent us a cute Christmas tea pot to use on our wood burning stove. Thanks it has been great.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Christmas Day and visiting their homes
After Chris's family left Christmas eve dad and I opened our presents from each other. We did this so that we could get up early and go to the children's home to visit. Dad got a weathervane which he loves for the shed,clothes, shoes, nose and ear trimmer. I got clothes, purse, silicone baking wear, book and utinsels. We got a Magic Bullit with grandma Willis's money for us. Chris and Erin gave us a new star for out tree since the one we had didn't light up anymore. We got out wonderful famiy picture calendar from all of the children. Erin made me a beautiful watch with beads that she has learned to do. Larry got books from both Chris and Ryan. I got Christmas earrings from Tiffany, Ryan and the kids. Laura's family had sent us a cute Christmas tea pot to use on our wood burning stove. Thanks it has been great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rod's classroom
More of Rod's School
Shawn in Virginia City, MT
Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.
1 comment:
Great tree Chris and Erin! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. Miss you all.
Post a Comment