Yes it is repaired and finally after several years we finally have the inside painted and finished. Now of course the shed got more expensive paint than my house and yes the floor is painted. Larry told me he could at least have a place to go if I kicked him out of the house, yea! as if I would ever do that but I am hear to tell you this looks like an apartment without the bathroom but who knows that could be up Larry's sleeve.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
The Shed is complete now!
Yes it is repaired and finally after several years we finally have the inside painted and finished. Now of course the shed got more expensive paint than my house and yes the floor is painted. Larry told me he could at least have a place to go if I kicked him out of the house, yea! as if I would ever do that but I am hear to tell you this looks like an apartment without the bathroom but who knows that could be up Larry's sleeve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rod's classroom
More of Rod's School
Shawn in Virginia City, MT
Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.
2 comments:
The shed looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.
Griff says- "you guys Rock!"
Miles says- "I think it looks good"
I say..."you guys had a shed?"
Post a Comment