




We are having the best time. We have been to Boston and toured the USS Constitution, Bunker Hill, rode the ferry twice, ate in Quincy Market again which is always wonderful, Walden's Tavern which is the first tavern I believe built in Boston, Ogunquist, Maine and spent a day on the beach and ate dinner at Foster's in Maine. Today went to Concord,Massachusetts and went to Walden's Pond, Orchard House where Little Women was written and they lived, then to the Minute Men battle field and bridge. Wow I feel like I am on a History tour. It is wonderful. Tom and Frankie rented a 12 passenger van and it has been great all being together. Tomorrow we go to Griffin last day of summer school program and then the kids have their baptism interview. It will be a quite day and dinner here at Laura's then Friday we are off to Vermont to visit the Joseph Smith Birth place since Tom and Frankie haven't been there, then Saturday the beach again with the baptism that evening, Sunday church, Monday the beach again with Laura that night cooking her first lobster dinner and I guess she make the best crab cakes and smores. Then of course Tuesday we fly home in the evening getting home about 10:00 something. The kids have grown and it is very hot and humid with some rain. It has been really fun but of course we have missed all of you. More to report later.
No comments:
Post a Comment