Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 23, 2008




We celebrated Christmas with Ali and Charlie today since they won't be here for Christmas Eve. Livy is 6 days old today so I took a updated picture of her. Oscar was excited about opening presents. Dad is sick again today and has been since 2:00 this morning. I think now that we are finding out the heart and lungs are okay I think we need to check the gall bladder next. I can't believe he keeps doing this. He is loosing a lot of weight and gets rather week. Rod and Michelle should be pulling in soon. We have been in contact with them making sure the roads have been save.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The house looks great with snow! Miles and Griff want to get into the igloo. Love you guys!

Rod's classroom

Rod's classroom

More of Rod's School

More of Rod's School

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Rod and Michelle Land

Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.