Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas 2008 Baracade





Well with two walkers in the family this is the new baracade this year. I think Elliot has been replaced by Nathan. He couldn't get to the tree fast enough to take thinks off of it. The kids did a wonderful job of doing Grandpa and Grandma tree again this year. Thanks kids.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Erin is the one I would keep an eye on. I've seen her pulling ornaments off the tree when no one's looking. She chews on the cords too. If anything, she's using Nathan as a diversion.

Laura said...

The baracade looks scarier than the thought of a few broken ordaments! Good luck with the tree.

Rod's classroom

Rod's classroom

More of Rod's School

More of Rod's School

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Rod and Michelle Land

Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.