This weekend we were supposed to be spending with Craig and Peg but Craig's mom passed away so here are one of the things we were going to take them too. Dad got me up eally early Saturday mornng to go and watch the hot air balloons take off down at Ann Morrison park. This used to be an annual event in Boise but hasn't been done for awhile. it was really great fun.
2 comments:
It was great fun, thanks for being there.
G Pa
Hey, Retired & Happy - don't publish this comment - just wanted to thank you for coming by my blog and leaving a comment, as you are always welcome to do. Like you, though, I don't share my name on my blog so I ask family and friends not to share it in the comments. Given the nature of my blog, I've run into some strange people and I prefer they not know anything about me.
Just didn't want you to think less of me for not publishing the comment.
I should have been at the cabin. I hear I missed a great time.
Post a Comment