Okay we have lived in our house how many years now and this is the first time we have had things stolen from our front yard. We have had these two elfs or gnomes (sp) now for about 10 years. We added a couple of new ones this year and I can't believe someone actually stole the two originals. I felt so lost and mad. Anyway here is the plea from the other two. And no the ants didn't carry them away.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Warning! Alert! Missing Elves!
Okay we have lived in our house how many years now and this is the first time we have had things stolen from our front yard. We have had these two elfs or gnomes (sp) now for about 10 years. We added a couple of new ones this year and I can't believe someone actually stole the two originals. I felt so lost and mad. Anyway here is the plea from the other two. And no the ants didn't carry them away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rod's classroom
More of Rod's School
Shawn in Virginia City, MT
Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.
2 comments:
Those ants look suspicious. You should question them again. I'm so sorry about the gnomes.
Shawn says, "Somebody really stole them! That's not nice!"
Post a Comment