Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It takes two to make you smile!






I haven't added pictures of the whole family for awhile. This last Sunday I decided to put the kids together and take a few photos. I am prejudice but I think I have the best looking kids in town. I have others but they live in Montana and New Hampshire you will have to wait until Summer for me to add those.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I told you NOT to use the one with my eyes closed! Why does everyone in my family (except Ryan) look mad or drunk?????

Laura said...

So fun to see new photos. Tiff, stop trying to hide the fact that your an angry drunk.

Rod's classroom

Rod's classroom

More of Rod's School

More of Rod's School

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Rod and Michelle Land

Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.