Well here it is October and I haven't added anything in quite a while. That is because nothing wonderful or exciting has been happening. Since my last post school has started and life at Capital is pretty much the same old thing. Although we do have two new assistant Principals. Nate Dennis replaced Lon McCurdy and Mr. Bell just became the principal at Collister so we have a Brian Walker so that does make for some interesting events in the main office. Dad has been to Ali's school for breakfast to see her get a special award and he just went on a field trip with Charlie to the Pumpkin patch. The Middleton Heads have been playing soccer so you know where we are on Saturdays. Everyone has had colds and a little bit of flu but seem to be doing okay. I am home today with a chest cold that is why I am able to catch up on a few things. Rod was here last night headed to Paris this morning for a training before his trip this summer to Europe with Michelle and the his students from White Hall. Dad, Chris and Sam are headed hunting this weekend. Sam just finished hunter safety course so he can actually get his license next week. Here are just a few recent pictures we have taken lately. I am glad Laura and Tiffany keep up on their blogs because I get to see what the grandkids are doing. Okay Michelle and Erin I haven't seen updates lately. Christmas is around the corner so I guess you all no what is on my minds. I need ideas. In the one picture you can see Ryan took Tiffany serious when she told him to put on Charlie's shirt, of course Charlie wasn't happy. He kept saying dad you are stretching it out take it off please. Then of course you can tell what our Sunday ended up after we had exhausted all the games grandma knew how to play I resorted to cartoon just so I could catch my breath.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
October 2009
Well here it is October and I haven't added anything in quite a while. That is because nothing wonderful or exciting has been happening. Since my last post school has started and life at Capital is pretty much the same old thing. Although we do have two new assistant Principals. Nate Dennis replaced Lon McCurdy and Mr. Bell just became the principal at Collister so we have a Brian Walker so that does make for some interesting events in the main office. Dad has been to Ali's school for breakfast to see her get a special award and he just went on a field trip with Charlie to the Pumpkin patch. The Middleton Heads have been playing soccer so you know where we are on Saturdays. Everyone has had colds and a little bit of flu but seem to be doing okay. I am home today with a chest cold that is why I am able to catch up on a few things. Rod was here last night headed to Paris this morning for a training before his trip this summer to Europe with Michelle and the his students from White Hall. Dad, Chris and Sam are headed hunting this weekend. Sam just finished hunter safety course so he can actually get his license next week. Here are just a few recent pictures we have taken lately. I am glad Laura and Tiffany keep up on their blogs because I get to see what the grandkids are doing. Okay Michelle and Erin I haven't seen updates lately. Christmas is around the corner so I guess you all no what is on my minds. I need ideas. In the one picture you can see Ryan took Tiffany serious when she told him to put on Charlie's shirt, of course Charlie wasn't happy. He kept saying dad you are stretching it out take it off please. Then of course you can tell what our Sunday ended up after we had exhausted all the games grandma knew how to play I resorted to cartoon just so I could catch my breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rod's classroom
More of Rod's School
Shawn in Virginia City, MT
Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.
No comments:
Post a Comment