Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Coach



We recently went to Montana to visit Rod and Michelle and Shawn. Not only to see where the kids were now living but also to support Rod in one of his basketball games. He is coaching girls high school basketball. He does a pretty good job. He doesn't get upset and his team record was they won every game except one to Michelle's school Twin bridges and then they lost by 2 points to the game we watched. It was fun seeing them play and to be there with Shawn and Michelle.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I didn't know Rod was coaching. That's great, he looks like a natural. I can attest to his calm personality, remember his having to teach me to drive the chevelle? He was much for relaxed than Dad. I guess since he didn't have to pay for the new clutch I was wearing down.

Rod's classroom

Rod's classroom

More of Rod's School

More of Rod's School

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Rod and Michelle Land

Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.