Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Skinny Guy




Dad is sitting in the new chair we added this year. We always need more sitting room in the family room. Plus I can sit by the fire place and not on the floor. Why this is calling skinny guy, you can't really tell but dad has lost about 6 pounds total, but a whole pants size. He is burning between 500-600 calories each day. I have not lost any weight but have lost two inches in the hips, 1 in in the thighs and 1 inch in the arm. Plus I have been three weeks no candy bars/chocolate candy bars. Now I have had cookies but no candy and that is a victory for me. Our goal is 20 pounds by March. I think Dad will win.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good job guys! Dad looks great, and the chair looks comfy. Can't wait to see you guys for reals soon.

Rod's classroom

Rod's classroom

More of Rod's School

More of Rod's School

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Shawn in Virginia City, MT

Rod and Michelle Land

Rod and Michelle Land
This is where they will be living someday. This side of the bales of hay is where their home will be built.